Monday, March 21, 2011

What the Heck Does Your Blog Title Mean?

You could very well be thinking one (or all) of three things right now regarding the title of my blog.
1) That Peter kid has a decent vocabulary.
2) That Peter kid is a show off with that vocabulary.
3) That Peter kid is just one sexy beast.
Now you're deciding which one is correct. Now you just realized that I actually have a horrible vocabulary because I just now told you that I looked up synonyms for pondering because pondering is a LAME word. So it's not numero uno. 1) That Peter kid has a decent vocabulary.
NOW you know that I wasn't showing off because I didn't know what conceptualizing originally meant. Adios, numero dos. 2) That Peter kid is a show off with that vocabulary.
So the infamous process of elimination has left you with numero tres has your last option. Sucks, doesn't it?

Anyway, back to the meaning of my title. Everyone knows what independent means...so if YOU don't...then go...talk...to a tree or something. Conception means birth. Conceptualizing means birth or forming of an idea or an invention. I believe that one should not constantly rely on others for their own good, but rather become independent. Of course, I still rely on my parents and God, but in my own sense, I am still independent. I keep the majority of my thoughts to myself, and often, if I have a problem, I will find a way to fix it myself. I also will often just fall into a trance, entering the endless dominion of my own thoughts, and I don't really tell anyone about my ideas. But I'm tired of keeping things to myself, and I'm not the type to say stuff like this in person so this is the solution! Independently conceptualizing.

On (in?) this blog, I will figure out how to separate certain types of postings. One with what I am feeling and what I've been doing, and the other with my crazy thoughts and ideas. I ask you to follow. I don't want this to be some failure, or else my idea of this was completely wasted. Plus, who knows? You might find something that interests you.

A thank you to the Caren of the Warry's. I've been wanting a blog for a while, but I couldn't really find a free one. I saw his and I made one of my own. Call me a copycat. But truthfully, I'm just independently conceptualizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment