Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Halfway Through Spring Break!

So today was pretty much the midpoint of spring break. One thing that's really been bugging me is that a lot of the varsity kids (baseball) are talking crap because I'm on JV. Not naming any names but...., "You've been to every practice since October, along with last year, and you STILL can't make varsity?" Oh boy. That was like, the 3rd to last straw. Only a few more and I'm gonna yell at someone. But other than that, practice was pretty good today. We scrimmaged against each other (JV vs. Varsity) and it sucked. We got beat 8-1 I think. I messed up once, but OF COURSE, as soon as I mess up coach will pull me out, but when pretty much any other position messes up, they're fine. BRAAAWWWHHH! Bleh. But then I went to Janae's house with Caleb for a few hours and that was pretty fun...then youth group, which was amazing as always. I'm proud to say I finally took down Caleb in his undefeated streak in a game! B-)


But overall, spring break has been hectic. The parental figures are not happy with the fact that practice is so early in the morning...especially on their "break." But yeah, then there're our games against Wasson (Chickens!). We played them last Friday and lost 6-5! It was EXTREMELY close. But it was mainly because our right field spaced in the last inning so they got ahead. But hey, we play them again on Saturday, and this time it's a home game so we're going to win. Promise.


Back to my venting. The people who I played C-squad with last year that moved up to Varsity this year's egos have skyrocketed. Once again, not naming any names, but they were cool, but now since they're above poor little Peter, they think they can push him around all they want. Hmmm...Whats YOUR batting average? 0? 100? Yeah, just a statement...mines 500. ;) How many errors have YOU had throughout the season so far? 5, 6? Me? 1. ;) So don't throw your ego at me. BRAAAWWWHHH! 


Well, thanks! :D


PS-Motherly figure--this isn't so bad, right?

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Pizza, some day you grow some pubes and then maybe you can put on your big boy pants and join Varsity.

    -Steve

    ReplyDelete